MR — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

MR

freckles
freckles Community member Posts: 258 Pioneering
edited January 2018 in PIP, DLA, and AA
Hi does anybody no what else you have to send in to the DWP mandotory reconsideration or do you just send your MR request letter

Comments

• riever741
    riever741 Community member Posts: 2 Listener
    I have recently asked for an MR and outlined the points I didnt agree with, plus send in any additional reports, I asked my local surgery to access my records and printed off any hospital reports, dont know why but I carnt access any consultations with doctors at the practice just hospitals
  • freckles
    I,m waiting on a full report off my lung consultant and also assesors report 
  • freckles
    Hi all got my medical asesement letter back of capita today the assesor must of been on another planet she said (quote) that i had 2 coughing episode which lasted approx 30 seconds and i had slight breathlessness was observed after walking 30 metres to the assesement room but said i quickly recovered within seconds (LIE NUMBER ONE) i was totally knackered then i had two more coughing fits or as she called them coughing episodes (so i,m a soap opera now) the other two coughing fits i had were during the assesement which she again said approx lasted 30 seconds they did,nt they were that bad she stopped the assesement to get me a glass of water no mention of that in report they lasted a couple of minutes so thats (LIE NUMBER TWO) as anyone with a serios lung condition would no when you have coughing fits mine last more than 30 seconds!!!!!! The other thing what got me was she said i was well kept with clean (HAIR) and nails now i no she was only sat a few feet away and she was wearing glasses but to say clean hair i had no hair because my partner had shaved it off the night before...... and i,d not shaven for four days so yes there was stubble i have sent my MR letter of now and hope with little optimism that my award will be put back to what it has been for the last 4 years because like i put on my pip form and letters i sent to the DWP my condition had changed not for the better but for the bad....
  • Pippa_Alumni
    Pippa_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 5,793 Disability Gamechanger
    So sorry to hear this @freckles, you must have been gutted! Good to hear that you've got your MR sent off already, I really hope it leads to a better outcome for you. 
  • freckles
    Hopefully now the DWP are being told to look at claims again like i said enhanced to standard when my condition has got worse is not on thanks pippa
  • freckles
    Oh ok it said on B&W website they were looking at all cases
  • freckles
    Oh ok i got it wrong i,m like the DWP makes mistakes
  • freckles
    48 years may i add
  • freckles
    I,m like you and everyone else sick of the benefits political chess

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.