Drop attack syndrome — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Drop attack syndrome

Tracey1965
Tracey1965 Community member Posts: 2 Listener
Hi I have drop attack syndrome and was wondering if there is anyone here with the same disability 

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 126 Courageous
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 126 Courageous
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • JennysDad
    JennysDad Community member Posts: 2,299 Disability Gamechanger
    Hello Tracey (I'm guessing  :) ) @Tracey1965, and welcome to the community. This is my second attempt to post - I lost my first attempt whilst trying to Search for information for you, so don't be too surprised if a second something turns up.
    I had to go online to find out anything about DAS, so I, too, have learned something through you. This is where I got to - don't know how accurately it reflects your exact situation http://www.neurosymptoms.org/drop-attacks/4582100337
    The Search box did not bring up anything significant for me to refer you to, but that may only mean I was using the wrong terms (as a stranger to the condition) and, even should you prove to be the first member to raise it on here, you can bet you will not be the last :smile:
    Have a good look through the links on the purple band lower down the page and see if there is anything that looks potentially useful. Perhaps this one might: https//community.scope.org.uk/categories/neurological-conditions
    In the meantime, please keep in touch. Don't be afraid of telling us about yourself or asking any questions. The better we get to know you, the more easily we may be able to find resources to help and support you.
    Warmest best wishes to you,
    Richard
  • Pippa_Alumni
    Pippa_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 5,793 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @Tracey1965, and welcome! I've moved this post into our neurological conditions category. I haven't heard of Drop Attack Syndrome before, would you like to tell us some more about it? 

Brightness