Disabled person's holiday house swap — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Disabled person's holiday house swap

Theo61
Theo61 Community member Posts: 3 Listener
edited February 2018 in Research and opportunities
I'm relaunching www.matchinghouses.com - the holiday house swap website for disabled people and families with disabled children. Unlike other house swap websites we focus purely on the needs of disabled people, which will help make your break as relaxing and easy as possible.
As a disabled person myself - I use a manual wheelchair - I know how difficult it can be to find accessible holiday accommodation that meets my needs. I designed this website to help disabled people to travel - no matter how far they want to go - with confidence and peace of mind.
I am in the promotion stage of the website, so am building it up from scratch. To build this new community of like-minded people the site is free for a month, so you have nothing to lose by signing up, and everything to gain. The more people who sign up at this early stage the more likely other people will be to also sign up, which will help the site to grow more quickly.
So why not register today, and who knows where you might go on holiday later in the year?

Comments

Brightness

Disclaimer

Our website contains links to third parties’ websites for your information only.

We have no control over the content of those sites or resources and we don’t endorse or accept liability for the content of them.

Read the full Terms and Conditions and our Community House Rules.