Hi, my name is Seb12! — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is Seb12!

Seb12
Seb12 Community member Posts: 3 Listener
Hello Thank you for allowing me to join your group.

Comments

• JennysDad
    JennysDad Community member Posts: 2,299 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @Seb12 and welcome to the community. My goodness you're up late  :D but then so am I. Must get off to bed soon.
    We're very glad to have you among us, Seb. You've arrived in a safe place and are among friends, so don't be shy of telling us more about yourself or of asking any questions that occur to you. We're listening,
    Warmest best wishes to you,
    Richard
  • Han_Solo
    Han_Solo Community member Posts: 114 Courageous
    Welcome to the community!!!
  • Pippa_Alumni
    Pippa_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 5,793 Disability Gamechanger
  • Seb12
    Feeling really down at the minute  I am 64 diabetic and osteoporosis and my husband has cronic copd and can be hard to live with at times also my mother who is 88 lives with us since dad died she has altimers   Usually I can keep on top of things but at the minute I feel lost.  Sorry for being a moan 
  • Han_Solo
    Han_Solo Community member Posts: 114 Courageous
    You don't need to apologise.

Sometimes people do not have an outlet to experess what they are really thinking and it can get on top of them. This is a forum where you can truly be yourself, and if you need to vent, then vent.

We are not judgemental on here.

I hope you can find some strategies to help you cope on here, as there are a lot of knowledgeable and caring people on here. 

Keep reaching out, as you are not alone.

All the best...
  • Pippa_Alumni
    Pippa_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 5,793 Disability Gamechanger
    So sorry to hear that @Seb12, it sounds like you're having to cope with a lot at the moment. We have a parents and carers category you may be interested in, and also an older people advisor who can assist with any queries about caring for an older relative. 
  • Seb12
    Thank you helped just telling yous think I keep to much in so nice to get it out   I was a cater for a long number of years so do have a lot of experience.

Brightness