PIP Mandatory Reconsideration. — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

PIP Mandatory Reconsideration.

Options
dottydotty
dottydotty Community member Posts: 321 Pioneering
edited February 2018 in PIP, DLA, and AA
Phoned DWP today and was told it will take  6 weeks for a reply . Has anybody in the past few months applied for a Pip  reconsideration ? ,  and if so did you receive  a reply within the  6 weeks time frame .?   Thankyou .

Comments

• Pippa_Alumni
    Pippa_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 5,793 Disability Gamechanger
    edited February 2018
    Options
    Hi @dottydotty, as you'll probably have seen the wait times seem to vary between people and locations, so it's difficult to tell when a reply will come. I know the waiting period must be difficult, so I hope it's as soon as possible for you.

Keep us updated and do let us know, and fingers crossed for the outcome you're hoping for!
  • dottydotty
    Options
    PippaScope   Thankyou.
  • dottydotty
    Options

PippaScope do you think the decision makers will take into account the new rulings regarding overwhelming distress etc for mobility ,etc , I scored nil and lost my mobility element .

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.