Hi, my name is sarah1952 — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is sarah1952

Options
sarah1952
sarah1952 Community member Posts: 1 Listener
Each day l read the current news through google, and l just can't believe the terrible stories that are coming each day.
Does the DWP have no morals or care, surely the most suitable simple way forward is for all new people who apply for PIP go through the new chanels but the people who have already DWP be just  transfered over. I have read that some people you sadly won't get any better loose their benefit for what appears to be through  a corupt system of assessment. Have some heart DWP these people have enough issues to deal with just getting through the day without the unacceptable stress you put them or is your blight to finish people off rather than give the support they need. I am lucky to be healthy l work normal 37 hours a week l don't mind a few pence put on my tax to help people who need it instead of the shameful attitude against them how do the DWP think these people feel?
Anyone can make a mistake it takes a human to admit to it.. 
The failure of PIP must be costing more than the anticipated save

Comments

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.