Hi, my name is eds1! — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is eds1!

eds1
eds1 Community member Posts: 3 Listener
Hi All!  I'm  a newby on here.

Comments

• Ami2301
    Ami2301 Community member Posts: 7,942 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi, I'm Ami. I am new to this  too
    Disability Gamechanger - 2019
  • janejr
    janejr Community member Posts: 149 Pioneering
    Hi Ed im new too joined this morning thought it would be nice to chat to others like myself. 
  • JennysDad
    JennysDad Community member Posts: 2,299 Disability Gamechanger
    Hello @eds1, @Ami2301 and @janejr and welcome to the community. I'm very glad you have found your way here and look forward, hopefully, to getting to know you.
    Don't be shy of telling us about yourselves or of asking us any questions. The better we get to know each other the more easily we may be able to help.
    Warmest best wishes,
    Richard
  • janejr
    janejr Community member Posts: 149 Pioneering
    Hello RichardVR im not sure how this works yet but have had a chat to a couple of people so far and have enjoyed it. Its good to feel part of something and that we can all help each other
  • JennysDad
    Hello Jane (I'm guessing :) )
    and it is good to hear from you. You're obviously doing fine where the site is concerned, and it was lovely to find you here greeting other newcomers.
    However, if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask them. I've been here since last December, I think, and to some extent am still finding my way around.
    What matters is to establish what - if anything - you might need from us in the way of help and support, so that we can look at how to provide it. If you're here only to chat and make friends, or to support others, that's absolutely great too.
    Warmest best wishes to you,
    Richard
  • Ami2301
    Hi @RichardVR thank you for your kind welcome. My name is Ami, I only joined yesterday and within seconds I didn't feel so alone anymore. I have wrote a couple of posts myself and commented on a few others. Being on here really has helped me to distract myself from the struggles I face. It's lovely to feel part of a community
    Ami xxx
  • JennysDad
    Lovely to hear from you Ami, @Ami2301 I've just responded to another post of yours and I pray that I have done so appropriately.
    My admiration, respect and warmest best wishes,
    Richard
  • eds1
    Thank you to all you good people on here for your kind and warm welcome!  I will be back shortly for some help ans suggestions on ESE and PiP .  As I need to try and get my head around their reply's.  Regards to all. Ed.   
  • Ami2301
    Hi Ed @eds1
    i have been claiming PIP since , technically late June but didn't receive any payment until September, I will help anyway I can :)
    Ami xxx
  • eds1
    Thanks for your reply Ami But I'm not sure as yet if I will appeal the decisions,  PiP are very hard to deal with compared to DLA !   PiP can't even be bothered to get a change of address right !!  I'll be back when I've decided on what I'm doing in a day or so. 
  • Ami2301
    Hi @eds1
    Hope the decision making doesn't give you too much of a headache!
    Ami xxx
  • JennysDad
    Hello again Ed, @eds1
    I notice that among the warm welcomes your main query/queries are about PIP, and you are in vast company in that. It will not surprise you to know, I'm sure, that we have many, many, many queries relating to the 'reformed' benefits.
    I'm just going to put a moderator's ID in here, @PippaScope to invite them to have a look. I suspect the post might be better placed in a PIP or ESA or related forum.
    You might want to have a look at the links at the top of the third column (printed in white, purple background) lower down the page - particularly the 'Talk about PIP/DLA' link https://community.scope.org.uk/categories/talk-about-pip-dla
    Warmest best wishes to you, 
    Richard

Brightness