Hi, my name is mumof7! — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is mumof7!

mumof7
mumof7 Community member Posts: 2 Listener

Comments

• shazzy44
    shazzy44 Community member Posts: 7 Listener
    Hello, i’m New to this site too xx
  • mumof7
    mumof7 Community member Posts: 2 Listener
    Lol bit confused how it all works. I dont usually join groups x
  • janejr
    janejr Community member Posts: 149 Pioneering
    Hi i joined yesterday so new too. I think the idea is we all chat and help each other with our problems. Its good to know there are others that feel the same as us
  • shazzy44
    shazzy44 Community member Posts: 7 Listener
    I’m guessing it’s similar to the ones on Facebook, xx
  • Pippa_Alumni
    Pippa_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 5,793 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @mumof7 and welcome! If we can be of any assistance, do let us know!
  • JennysDad
    JennysDad Community member Posts: 2,299 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @mumof7 and, incidentally :smile:@janejr and @shazzy44

I'm fairly new here too, though I've been here now since November/December-ish last year. I joined as a volunteer meeter, greeter, friend and sharer. I think I am right in saying that the organization, 'Scope' was first formed a long time ago to support those affected by Cerebral Palsy, but what I love and admire about this site is that it welcomes those affected by pretty much any condition. The site focuses when necessary, on aspects that those conditions share (like the need of so many to obtain state benefits, for example). It also provides many significant online resources, including counselling and advice, whilst willingly pointing the way to other resources elsewhere for those who would be better served by them. It is a place to find significant help in terms of resources, but it is also a place, quite simply, to make new friends.
    Welcome aboard :smile:

Brightness