what is the point?? — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

what is the point??

maid08
maid08 Community member Posts: 307 Pioneering
just been told by capita i will have face to face as not enough evidence of illness so i rung dwp as they said there was ?? dwp after a very heated arguement state??? noone needs docters or consultants reports dispite them asking for them because capita or atos or any other company use fully qualified peaple to give an opinion on you yes an opinion  the maneger said it three times? so i asked for a refund for cash i paid for medical notes as requested by dwp?only to be told we do not give refunds ?so   capita are given youer paperwork and give only an opinion on youer condition or how it affects you daily  and they can do this in half an hour by asking you a few questions ??any way when on phone with capita i asked if it would be okay for my soliciter to sit in  answer was noooooooo and if i wanted to keep geting benifit i must do as capita say and have my ilnes acessed by eye instead of facts in other words lump it or leave it ??disgusting is all i can say and i hope all these peaple earning great cash per day for destroying our life get ill and sit there with an even worse acesser than them

Comments

• debkenzo
    debkenzo Community member Posts: 110 Pioneering
    Hello maid08
    My name is Debbie.  I am so sorry to hear what is happening to you right now. I completely understand why you are feeling this way.  The Injustice of this unfair system is completely and utterly disgusting.  The monsters who created this evil system have Zero Conscience!!  They Do Not Care which is Why We Must Not Give Up!!  Must not give them the satisfaction of giving in because this is what they want!  You can take anyone with you to your assessment.  Take as much medical evidence as you can and make sure the assessor reads them in front of you.  I wish you all the very best and keep as strong as you possible can.  
  • maid08
    thanks debbie but from past acessmants  its a done deal 8lies by acesser who i add was not reg till a year after my acessmant and has now gone off regista another that it seems is no longer in the country  it all points to a done deal complaints ignored with just one quoate ?all our staff are qualified   to acess  no sorry give an opinion ?? and thats end of that  take it or leave it ???its a pity consultants and docters do not sue company who know beter than them and put peaple in danger ??after the stress created last acessmant i had a stroke  okay thats an affect of my condition to but i garantee i would not have had it if i had been delt with honestly and as im blind in one eye according to  capita  how could she tell so i just pointed out her paperwork said perfect eye sight   so end of call im akward

• maid08
    sorry debbie yes you can take anyone with you to acessmant  because dwp say they are not indeipendant if lies turn up were as soliciter is a personn that wont be questioned he states facts not fiction so they do not want him there acesmant cancelled if i insist 

• debkenzo
    Millions of claimants have been unfairly treated.  This atrocity is now in the open.  The whole nation is now aware of what has been happening.  The DWP and the clowns that control them with this evil system have been exposed.  It can only get better!!  My medical assessment had many inaccuracies, lies and contradictions.  I am now awaiting a tribunal date and i am humbly confidant that the hearing panel will see sense.  I have enough medical evidence to fill a ballroom.  
    I send you my blessing  :)
  • maid08
    debkenzo said:
    Millions of claimants have been unfairly treated.  This atrocity is now in the open.  The whole nation is now aware of what has been happening.  The DWP and the clowns that control them with this evil system have been exposed.  It can only get better!!  My medical assessment had many inaccuracies, lies and contradictions.  I am now awaiting a tribunal date and i am humbly confidant that the hearing panel will see sense.  I have enough medical evidence to fill a ballroom.  
    I send you my blessing  :)
    im just worn out after todays rubish with them 

• debkenzo
    Hello maid08
    I do understand about feeling worn out with all this nonsense, but we cannot and must not allow them to make us give up!  Keep popping onto this forum and get all the support there is for you and so much advice and information.  
    I truly do understand how this experience can make a person feel.  God only knows how I have nearly 'given up' and crawled away to die but THEY will not win and I have come this far on the terrible journey and am not going to stop now.
  • thespiceman
    thespiceman Community member Posts: 6,388 Disability Gamechanger
    Hello @maid08 I am sorry what is happening to you.  This is a message of support.  As you have seen the system is unjust, unfair and blatant obvious to much chagrin of the community.

The assessment process is never easy and do feel for you.  Having been their so many times.

I have my own personal issues with these assessments.  At the end of the day I would suggest come on here to get advice, seek help from the SCOPE team.

What is common knowledge now that Capita and ATOS are doing.  Please could I recommend a website called benefits and works.  I subscribe to the newsletter.  They will also can give you impartial advice, or tell them what is happening.

My situation if you wish to know is that I used to get reassessed every 18 months or so regarding my health, addiction history plus mental state.   I do know the absolute truth of what these companies are doing.

I ended up one assessor saying fit, another saying unfit then a round again. another 18 months signing on.  Another appeal win that one two years benefit, then reassessed again.  Lot of us in the community like this.

Imagine the stress you are under I do, I am concerned as all of us are.  When we hear these stories of deceitfulness.  I am one who has lied to constantly by medical professional all the time.

Living with a nightmare is always so much tension and unbelievable pain and misery.  I succeed last time around last year, so this time passed again.  Only because I had a support worker who realised what the hell was going on.  Stepped in sent a letter, why are still assessing this man.

He is ill, got old qualifications, long time worked.  About twenty years ago yet you still want to pass him fit why.

I say to you start to fight I can feel the determination in your posts.  Never give up.  If I had to give up be in courses dead end courses still doing them.  Because that's what happens you sign on if failed.  Go to training scheme.  They have no employment opportunities.  You are passed from pillar to post.

One situation last year where the job centre washed their hands of me and so did the training scheme providers.  I had enough

Went to my support worker arranged a interview with training scheme and job centre me and sorted that mess out.

So I hope you get the support you need and try to find out what you can get advice.

I am here to listen and give you support.  As all of us do

Lovely to meet you sorry for long post.  Just get upset and angry for people in our community.

Take care
    Community Champion
    SCOPE Volunteer Award Engaging Communities 2019
    Mental Health advice, guidance and information to all members
    Nutrition, Diet, Wellbeing, Addiction.
    Recipes
  • maid08
    Hello @maid08 I am sorry what is happening to you.  This is a message of support.  As you have seen the system is unjust, unfair and blatant obvious to much chagrin of the community.

The assessment process is never easy and do feel for you.  Having been their so many times.

I have my own personal issues with these assessments.  At the end of the day I would suggest come on here to get advice, seek help from the SCOPE team.

What is common knowledge now that Capita and ATOS are doing.  Please could I recommend a website called benefits and works.  I subscribe to the newsletter.  They will also can give you impartial advice, or tell them what is happening.

My situation if you wish to know is that I used to get reassessed every 18 months or so regarding my health, addiction history plus mental state.   I do know the absolute truth of what these companies are doing.

I ended up one assessor saying fit, another saying unfit then a round again. another 18 months signing on.  Another appeal win that one two years benefit, then reassessed again.  Lot of us in the community like this.

Imagine the stress you are under I do, I am concerned as all of us are.  When we hear these stories of deceitfulness.  I am one who has lied to constantly by medical professional all the time.

Living with a nightmare is always so much tension and unbelievable pain and misery.  I succeed last time around last year, so this time passed again.  Only because I had a support worker who realised what the hell was going on.  Stepped in sent a letter, why are still assessing this man.

He is ill, got old qualifications, long time worked.  About twenty years ago yet you still want to pass him fit why.

I say to you start to fight I can feel the determination in your posts.  Never give up.  If I had to give up be in courses dead end courses still doing them.  Because that's what happens you sign on if failed.  Go to training scheme.  They have no employment opportunities.  You are passed from pillar to post.

One situation last year where the job centre washed their hands of me and so did the training scheme providers.  I had enough

Went to my support worker arranged a interview with training scheme and job centre me and sorted that mess out.

So I hope you get the support you need and try to find out what you can get advice.

I am here to listen and give you support.  As all of us do

Lovely to meet you sorry for long post.  Just get upset and angry for people in our community.

Take care
    thank you for the kind words but at the moment i am beat  i will just let them acess me  that is unles i throw them out  i had nedical and an award  now its fake review rubbish which im informed is a full acesmant not just the changes i put   im not  a bit rubbish to be made to look small  i did not ask for this condition or strokes or heart attacks or bad arterys in groin and legs  it was given to me  i lost my son to it my sister my ayther my brother is worse than me  its inherited illness  and i am sick being abused by idiots for proofit
  • thespiceman
    thespiceman Community member Posts: 6,388 Disability Gamechanger
    Hello @maid08 Good Morning how are you?  I hope I could offer some support and a listening ear.  I hope you go to assessment they need to know, how you are not on a daily basis but on those days really bad as well.

Be calm I know it is not easy I say that I know so many times, you are repeating your case history,  Like a record.

Please if you have to take a rest, try to take some one with you.  Who knows you well, he or she can tell how you are if they are asked.

Remember the assessor has no idea about you.  They call themselves Medical Professional some are very basic health workers not doctors.  My last one was a nurse who had not even had a clue about addiction the connection and mental health.

I would try a record the interview if you wish to.  I can not remember if you have to tell them first.  That your are going to record the interview.  They usually give a leaflet to say what you can or cannot do.  That might help.

May I say I wish I had done.

I have genetic condition too, plus other things that effect me.  Stress that to the point, that they tell you to stop.

Some of the assessors do seem hell bent in my opinion to make you feel uncomfortable, do not worry that is the way some of them are.  I had one assessor made do exercises like a medical should be in the old days, I had them.  Then this last one no exercises.

By the way that is what gets to me that bit, can you do this, can you do that.  I actually stopped with in five minutes.

Not because I could not but I did not see the point, moving around arms and legs restricted any way.  All of us have to say on the day no I will not do that I did.  To the eye wide horror of the assessor.

Plus my support worker intervened why are doing this, to prove a point.  He can move his arms, legs.  Still failed but won on appeal.  So I know I am trying to explain you will be upset, annoyed, emotional on the day, any body would be.

Be positive and I learnt this give much information as possible, I gave so much when the lady was typing she asked me to stop several times.

I hope and pray for you.  All of us in the community are open to scrutiny to these horrendous assessments and revaluations.

The truth has come out into the public arena and these companies are now being investigated.  From one who knows, I have and should have done looked at legal implications.  I see you have tried that, maybe by recording the assessment that will change.  I do know one of the recommendations is that all assessments be recorded.

Always in my thoughts Take care
    Community Champion
    SCOPE Volunteer Award Engaging Communities 2019
    Mental Health advice, guidance and information to all members
    Nutrition, Diet, Wellbeing, Addiction.
    Recipes
  • maid08
    Hello @maid08 Good Morning how are you?  I hope I could offer some support and a listening ear.  I hope you go to assessment they need to know, how you are not on a daily basis but on those days really bad as well.

Be calm I know it is not easy I say that I know so many times, you are repeating your case history,  Like a record.

Please if you have to take a rest, try to take some one with you.  Who knows you well, he or she can tell how you are if they are asked.

Remember the assessor has no idea about you.  They call themselves Medical Professional some are very basic health workers not doctors.  My last one was a nurse who had not even had a clue about addiction the connection and mental health.

I would try a record the interview if you wish to.  I can not remember if you have to tell them first.  That your are going to record the interview.  They usually give a leaflet to say what you can or cannot do.  That might help.

I have genetic condition too, plus other things that effect me.  Stress that to the point, that they tell you to stop.

Some of the assessors do seem hell bent in my opinion to make you feel uncomfortable, do not worry that is the way some of them are.  I had one assessor made do exercises like a medical should be in the old days, I had them.  Then this last one no exercises.

By the way that is what gets to me that bit, can you do this, can you do that.  I actually stopped with in five minutes.

Not because I could not but I did not see the point, moving around arms and legs restricted any way.  All of us have to say on the day no I will not do that I did.  To the eye wide horror of the assessor.

Plus my support worker intervened why are doing this, to prove a point.  He can move his arms, legs.  Still failed but won on appeal.  So I know I am trying to explain you will be upset, annoyed, emotional on the day, any body would be.

Be positive and I learnt this give much information as possible, I gave so much when the lady was typing she asked me to stop several times.

I hope and pray for you.  All of us in the community are open to scrutiny to these horrendous assessments and revaluations.

The truth has come out into the public arena and these companies are now being investigated.  From one who knows, I have and should have done looked at legal implications.  I see you have tried that, maybe by recording the assessment that will change.  I do know one of the recommendations is that all assessments be recorded.

thanks for the kind thought but yes i am doing acessmant and will not be doing anything im asked i will point out each time a question asked please look at documants suplyed  i had medical in the first acessmant im acesing benifits not applying for some job that requires a medical if they dont like it i will remove them  and **** there benifit  lies cost us a monthly payment but dwp are hapy to pay 700a day to a person playing god with our health so thats it i think i am not fighting anymore 

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.