kevin paternoster — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

kevin paternoster

Options
kevinpaternoster
kevinpaternoster Community member Posts: 3 Listener
Hi my name is Kevin

Comments

• JennysDad
    JennysDad Community member Posts: 2,299 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hello Kevin @kevinpaternoster, and welcome to the community. It is good to have you with us.
    Your rather nice photo makes me think 'grandad!' Am I correct?
    So, Kevin, you're in a safe place here and among friends, so don't be shy of telling us about yourself or of asking any questions that may occur to you. The better we can get to know each other, the more easily we may be able to find ways to help and support you.
    Warmest best wishes to you
    Richard
  • Lasian_Alumni
    Lasian_Alumni Community member Posts: 659 Pioneering
    Options
    Hi @kevinpaternoster, welcome to the community!

Would you like to tell us a bit about yourself?
  • kevinpaternoster
    Options
    Yes, proud grandad 1 boy and several girls, retired early ,recovering from a stroke and copd
  • JennysDad
    JennysDad Community member Posts: 2,299 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi Kevin, and thank you for getting back to me. I was right! But then I can see the pride in your face :smile:
    Very sorry to hear of your health issues. We have many members, I believe, who are stroke survivors and/or suffer from COPD. If you have a look around I'm sure you'll find plenty of people to talk to, and if you're looking for help with regard to anything from benefits to pain management we will have resources somewhere here that should be of use to you.
    Please don't be shy of telling us about any issues you face and might want help with, or of asking us any questions that occur to you. You are among friends here.
    Warmest best wishes to you and yours, and especially to that brood of special youngsters :smile:
    Keep in touch.
    Richard
  • kevinpaternoster
    Options

Brightness