Aspergers syndrome high functioning - Page 2 — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Aspergers syndrome high functioning

2»

Comments

• Blackrose
    Blackrose Community member Posts: 14 Connected
    I always want to b near my family 
  • Geoark
    Geoark Community member Posts: 1,463 Disability Gamechanger
    @Blackrose it is good to hear you have taken up your art again. There is no reason why you cannot become an artists where you are. Many from the various arts have been abandoning London because of high prices and the pace of life here. 

When my daughter wanted a portrait of her cat she went to an artist whose work she loves outside of London, though we live in the middle of London.

Good luck with your art.

As an individual I stood alone.
    As a member of a group I did things.
    As part of a community I helped to create change!

• Sam_Alumni
    Sam_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,671 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @Blackrose
    I am sorry to hear you are struggling, there has been some great support on this thread and I hope it helps.

Its really positive that you are having therapy and seeking help and @Geoark has sent some great links to MIND and the samaritans number. 

If you don't feel you can keep yourself safe right now, seek immediate help.

• go to any hospital A&E department (sometimes known as the emergency department)
    • call 999 and ask for an ambulance if you can't get to A&E
    • ask someone else to contact 999 for you or take you to A&E immediately

If you need some support right now, but don't want to go to A&E, here are some other options for you to try:

Scope
    Senior online community officer
  • JennysDad
    JennysDad Community member Posts: 2,299 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @Blackrose

Just wondering if you're still out there, and how you are getting on :smile:

Warmest best wishes,

Richard
  • bryn88
    bryn88 Community member Posts: 3 Listener
    Hi, hope you are better.
    I have a 6 year old boy who has Asperger’s. He can’t accept things as well and takes regular meltdowns. He was diagnosed last year 

Brightness