Assessor — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Assessor

kass
kass Community member Posts: 65 Connected
I have been trying to find the assessor what did my assessment for pip in the report she was a nurse from Atos her name is Jessica Hetherington as anyone had same assessor from Wakefield ?????

Comments

• maid08
    maid08 Community member Posts: 307 Pioneering
    learning disabilty nurse reg 2005 no know records she left the clare out her name
  • maid08
    edited February 2018
     jessica clare hetherington  only one on regista but might not be her have you her reg number
  • Misscleo
    Misscleo Community member Posts: 647 Pioneering
    What a good idea. We should all try to find out the name and number of our assessors so we can compare what they have daid and done
  • kass
    kass Community member Posts: 65 Connected
    I don't have her reg number but the name on my assessor  did not put Clare for her middle name just Jessaca Hetherington she a Nurse it says
  • maid08
    kass said:
    I don't have her reg number but the name on my assessor  did not put Clare for her middle name just Jessaca Hetherington she a Nurse it says
    only one on reg that name reg in 05  try facebook thats how i found true id of mine she left out her first name only giveing middle and last to me
  • maid08
    edited February 2018
    Why do you need to search a register to see what an assessment nurse has experience in.
    as long as they are qualified ( which they will be) that is all you need to know. They are not diagnosing an illness just assessing a situation.
      It doesn’t matter what area they have worked in. They all had to train for 3 years and pass exams.
    i asked my assesser what she did and she said she had worked on a heart ward, also with diabetic patents , then also elderly care.
    So nothing to with epilepsy .
       I honestly cannot see any reason to research a person
    because you could have an analytical professional accessing you are they reg medical nope??? plus   a physio can't access a heart patient nor stroke   person    so someone who is there to look at you or decide if your il in twenty mins needs checking on  plus when or if they lie you can deal with them plus they may not be reg as mine was not till a year later making the fail report a farce which i cant alter

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.