just had esa reassessment — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

just had esa reassessment

Options
misstracey
misstracey Community member Posts: 85 Pioneering
ive just come back from my esa reassessment i asked for a female which i got i was put in a separate room i was absolutely petrified its took me nearly 4 weeks to prepare even to come out the house the lady i saw was ok  she went through all the questions with me told me i was there to check if things were the same or had gotten worse she photo copied my letters as back up and said she would send to dwp i am in a support  group already the lady walked me to the door and to the car where my son was she told me between 2 and 6 weeks wait for a reply i am glad its over and done with just have to wait now  and really do not know what to think as she was not giving anything away  just thought i would share with you thanxs

Comments

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.