Hi, my name is rosebud1968! — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is rosebud1968!

rosebud1968
rosebud1968 Community member Posts: 3 Listener
Hello everyone 

Comments

• rosebud1968
    How's u all Do I g tonight or today where ever you are in the world
  • rosebud1968
    I take it there is no one on tonight to have a chat with so I will say goodnight and maybe catch you all 2morrow sometime 
  • JennysDad
    JennysDad Community member Posts: 2,299 Disability Gamechanger
    Hello @rosebud1968 and welcome to the community. Sorry if you were disappointed when you first arrived  :( I suspect that a lot of new members think these posts enable instant, live chat and it is not, quite, that. If people happen to be on at pretty much the same time we could probably get into something like a live chat mode, but most of the time people place posts and members respond when they can - more like exchanging emails I think. I will look into it, however, and get back to you as soon as I can.
    I am very glad you have found us, and I hope we can be of use to you. This is a safe place and you are immediately among friends here. We are all linked by disability and all, therefore, have some measure of shared experience. That makes it safe for you to tell us about yourself and ask any questions you might have, and that enables us to get to know you and find out in what ways we can be of use to you.
    I hope you will stick with us and would love to get to know you better.
    Warmest best wishes to you,
    Richard

• Sam_Alumni
    Sam_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,671 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @rosebud1968
    Welcome to the community! Sorry you didnt get a welcome when you first got here! A good place to start getting involved is the recent discussions where you can find all our latest posts, join in conversations and get chatting! 

I look forward to talking to you more :)
    Scope
    Senior online community officer

Brightness