What can I claim? — Scope | Disability forum

What can I claim?

SusanReid1948 Member Posts: 1 Listener
Hi I am new and coming up to 70 I have 5 Autoimunne deceases, Sjogrens Syndome, vascilitus, Fibro, OS and RA I was wondering what I am entitled to I have my pension credit and I recieve attendance allowance is this AA carerers allowance for my husband has he is the one who looks after me 



Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.