Received PIP forms to fill in for CRPS and several Mental Health conditions — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Received PIP forms to fill in for CRPS and several Mental Health conditions

Options
Georgiaj36
Georgiaj36 Community member Posts: 20 Connected
Hi I have recently received new claim forms from PIP for CRPS,OCD,Bipolar,Arthritis and Atrial Fibrilation but dont know how to fill them in as if i get stuck i start to feel anxious and have a panic attack which isnt good for my heart...Is there anybody on here that can help me fill them in so my claim is successful? Thanks in Advance

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 1,741 Listener
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • Georgiaj36
    Georgiaj36 Community member Posts: 20 Connected
    Options
    Hi @Victoriad
    Thanks for this CRPS is Chronic regional Pain syndrome i got diagnosed with this in Dec 16 after I broke foot and damaged tendons and nerves in ankle and have been struggling ever since...Sometimes i cant walk because my entire foot locks and makes a snapping aound like my bones have snapped amd its a complete nightmare...I am scared incase they give me negative points on this due to the fact that when I had f2f interview in October 2016 a week after the accident the guy i saw claimed i was fit to walk and run about even though my foot and ankle were in a cast and i was on crutches and the fact that my mental health and heart conditions went into overdrive they didnt bat an eyelid so this is why i worried...
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • CockneyRebel
    CockneyRebel Community member Posts: 5,209 Disability Gamechanger
    edited June 2018
    Options

You should answer "No but I can if I have help/have a rest etc. "
    If you answer "Yes" the  assessor stops listening at that point. A No answer makes them listen to what you say

CR
    Be all you can be, make  every day count. Namaste

Brightness