PS4 Gaming — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

PS4 Gaming

Options
Calllum1997
Calllum1997 Community member Posts: 3 Listener
Hi there i'm callum i'm 21 and i really enjoy gaming on my ps4 but sadly i have no one to play with as my brother's have a xbox and pc. The games I play are, call of duty infinity warfare and battlefield 1. I am looking to find other people who would like to play online. Let me know if you would like to play on PS4 and what games you have.  Thanks, Callum.

Comments

• Ami2301
    Ami2301 Community member Posts: 7,942 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @Calllum1997

I would have offered but due to having central vision loss I only play games that I remember from years ago, it's difficult but I like a challenge! My partner, he is 24, is an avid gamer and always on the lookout for new people to play with :) He has lots of games and I can't remember any of them so I will have to get back to you on that!

Ami :)
    Disability Gamechanger - 2019
  • Calllum1997
    Options
    hi @Ami2301

thank you would love to know what your partner plays. are there any games on the ps4 that you could play 

thanks callum
  • Ami2301
    Ami2301 Community member Posts: 7,942 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @Calllum1997

Here are some of the games he plays
    Call of duty ww2, battlefront 2 battlefield 1, dark souls, bloodborne, monster hunter and many more. He has to many games.

I love my Lego games, big kid at heart plus I can't cope with fast moving games. I tried call of duty once but didn't last very long haha!

Nice to meet a fellow gamer :)

Ami :)
    Disability Gamechanger - 2019
  • Calllum1997
    edited February 2018
    Options
    Hi @Ami2301

could i have both PSN name please and i have 3 lego games i have lego marvel superheroes 2 it's an amazing game as i love superheroes too plus lego dimensions and lego world and do you have a mic 

thanks again callum  

Brightness