What am i entitled to? — Scope | Disability forum

What am i entitled to?

Shaniw Member Posts: 1 Listener
I'm working 28hours a week. I have a partner who doesn't work because he is disabled. Can I claim for anything



Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.