Assessment — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Assessment

lisabrazil80
lisabrazil80 Community member Posts: 94 Courageous
I had my assessment on Wednesday I would like to know when to contact them to get the pip report can anyone tell me how long I have to wait and how many points you get for not winning writing how many points for not knowing directions and how many points for a cannot add finances up can anyone tell me please how many points will get for them for you thank you

Comments

• wilko
    wilko Community member Posts: 2,458 Disability Gamechanger
    @ lisabrazil80, hello and welcome, ring the DWP on Monday and request a copy of your acessment report, it will take about 14 days to arrive after requesting, on receiving the report read carefully and near future he end of the report is the point scoring section. Under daily living each descriptor is listed and the acessor will have allocated you a score by putting a black dot against each descriptor which in their opinion fit your acessment. The first box is no points and the second box two, you need 8 points to get the lower award of pip both sections daily living and mobility, As for the mobility section again 8 point for low rate and 12 points for the enhanced rate to know if you have been awarded this either of the two last descriptors will have a black dot allocated, I hope you can follow this more details can be found on this site under pip points.
  • lisabrazil80
    lisabrazil80 Community member Posts: 94 Courageous
    Not reading and writing cannot plan a journey and I cannot do my finances any time any point 

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.