how many points I get for not really writing — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

how many points I get for not really writing

Options
lisabrazil80
lisabrazil80 Community member Posts: 94 Courageous
edited February 2018 in PIP, DLA, and AA
Can anyone tell me how many points I get for not really writing I do not know my financial I cannot work out my financial I don't even and don't know my directions will I be entitled to lower rate is that enough

Comments

• sdoc94
    sdoc94 Community member Posts: 140 Pioneering
    Options
    Hi @lisabrazil80

I am not a qualified or trained benefits advisor - but I think you could give it a try - why not?

It sounds like you would have some difficulties that would relate to both elements of PIP. Daily living and Mobility.

Why not contact your local Citizen's Advice Bureau or another organisation to help you with this. They could fill in your forms and help you understand everything!

Good luck :smile:
    Shady.
  • Sam_Alumni
    Sam_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,671 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @lisabrazil80
    Welcome to the community, there is information here on the CAB site

What the question is asking

This question is about how your condition makes it difficult for you to manage everyday purchases and transactions.

This means things like:

• paying in shops and restaurants

• budgeting for and paying your bills, for example utility bills, credit card bills

• budgeting for bigger things, such as a TV or sofa

It’s about the decisions you need to make rather than whether you can physically get money out of a purse or wallet to pay for things.

Activity Descriptors Points

a. Can manage complex budgeting decisions unaided. 0

b. Needs prompting or assistance to be able to make complex budgeting decisions. 2

c. Needs prompting or assistance to be able to make simple budgeting decisions. 4

d. Cannot make any budgeting decisions at all. 6 
    Scope
    Senior online community officer

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.