time to die but i thought disability discrimanation was against the law — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

time to die but i thought disability discrimanation was against the law

maid08
maid08 Community member Posts: 307 Pioneering
well after a day of more lies from capita over acesmmant im now told its a face to face on 28feb  dwp said they happy for paper-based capita say no ? re my long complaint about acesser and proven lies and fact its on paper  ahhh well that's dwp not us say complaints although they pay acesser for false reports ? last assessment i had i had to fight to get a penny  and in the end suffered a stroke   this time im so tired  angry dismayed i cant sleep   headache all day  and at this rate wil be dead and just another person off the benefits  total??when i think how much work i did with a time bomb in my body  i am stunned im still here but convinced now capita are intent on knocking us off out the way  every part of capita i have delt with is run by liers  so no point in ringing complaining or emailing them full stop they just say complain to dwp its not us writing reports duhhhhhhhhhh so if i do not comment much longer its because they won and i give up

Comments

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.