Pip — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Pip

Options
lisabrazil80
lisabrazil80 Community member Posts: 94 Courageous
Pip assessment bad today but they still haven't made decision what are the black dots and do decision go by the assessment paper I've got can one tell me please

Comments

• lisabrazil80
    Options
    Got a black dot for nearly into using aid laptop for Donna my journey can anyone tell me what black dot  r and how do I work out point s 
  • CockneyRebel
    CockneyRebel Community member Posts: 5,209 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi lisa

you should be able to match the black dot position to the relevant descriptor
    for a list of points and descriptors the easiest is the B&W self test

http://www.mybenefitsandwork.co.uk/pip/indexxx.php

CR

Be all you can be, make  every day count. Namaste
  • lisabrazil80
    Options
    The radius of the assessment so I can read and write and I can text but cannot do anything so what do I do about it she should have take my medication I can't she said I play on my phone but I can't my girl what's all this for me can you tell me what I should do
  • CockneyRebel
    CockneyRebel Community member Posts: 5,209 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    When you receive your decision letter you will need to ask for a mandatory reconsideration
    If possible get help from CAB or similar

There  is lots of good info on here about the process

CR
    Be all you can be, make  every day count. Namaste
  • lisabrazil80
    Options
    i've got my letter back pip I will let me know points on my mental health so  I ask for a mandatory reconsideration  they asked me to send evidence in for my pip with I've sent them off does anyone know how long it will take to get decision now and do anyone think they will overturn the decision I will I after you go to tribunal what do anyone think anyone going through the same and do anyone think they will overturn the decision I will I after what do I need one thing is anyone going through the same situation as me 
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 54,052 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Most MR decisions remain the same, so there's an 80% chance you won't be awarded PIP after this stage. You'll most likely have to take it to Tribunal and your best chance of success there is to appear in person.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.