bazz18 — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

bazz18

bazz18
bazz18 Community member Posts: 3 Listener
hi just a quick hello to the scope community and to give you a little insight about me, I am 58 years young and have a list of ailments has as long as your arm !! here goes : post dvt syndrome, chronic arthritis in both knees, sleep apnea, and not  forgetting the mental health diagnosis abrevation bpd which is short for  borderline personality disorder, other than that I am fit and healthy, but I  still think i am lucky as i know some of you are much worse than me and suffer major disabilities and still get on with living, well that's my intro done, God bless. bazz18

Comments

• Sam_Alumni
    Sam_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,671 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @bazz18
    Welcome to the community! I hope you enjoy it here, jump in and get involved. Let us know if you have any questions.
    Scope
    Senior online community officer
  • JennysDad
    JennysDad Community member Posts: 2,299 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @bazz18 and a very warm welcome to the community. It is good to have you here, and I hope you find a lot on the site to interest you.
    If you need any help finding your way around, or if you have any questions you would like to ask, or - for that matter - if you just want to rant and rave at somebody to get things of your chest, we're here for you.
    Warmest best wishes to you,
    Richard
  • bazz18
    bazz18 Community member Posts: 3 Listener
    thank you for welcoming me to the community ,I haven't joined any forums before, sometimes I feel very shy or keeping my chats to a minimum so please don't think that I am rude or arrogant I am really not like that at all, I'll see how I go.many thanks to you all .Bazz18
  • CockneyRebel
    CockneyRebel Community member Posts: 5,209 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi bazz and welcome

Take your time, look around and join in when you are ready

CR
    Be all you can be, make  every day count. Namaste

Brightness