PIP tribunal - can anyone help in South London? — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

PIP tribunal - can anyone help in South London?

huggybear22
huggybear22 Community member Posts: 6 Listener
edited March 2018 in PIP, DLA, and AA
I'm stressed out with DWP ( P.I.P ) been 're assessed for to continue receiving the enhanced rate for care and mobility that was awarded by a tribunal now they have decided to drop me down to basic rate for both 
I filled in the re- assessment for explaining nothing has changed since I was awarded at the tri except my spondulosus of the neck has got worse and that I have been diagnosed by my gp that I have copd 
I sent a mandatory reconsideration letter to them and still no change so now my only option is trib again 
This is so frustrating and affecting my physical and mental health 
I have PTSD, depression, anxiety, suicidal thoughts, severe heart disease, diabetes type 1, herniated disc in lower spine with root nerve damage and spondulosus of the neck
Can you advice me if there is anyone that help me with this I live in South London and any advice would be great

Comments

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.