Cancelled appointments by Capita — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Cancelled appointments by Capita

listing2
listing2 Community member Posts: 1 Listener
I am 65 and was on full DLA but was informed in January because of birth date would now be assessed for PIPS. I completed all the forms, was given a date for a house visit in February. Capita rang and cancelled this appointment due to illness of visitor. I was given a second appointment for 9th March at 09.15. Just before 9.00am that morning Capita rang and cancelled this appt too due to illness. It is now 26th March for visit. This has made my anxiety and stress much worse. I think the Government need to really look at how this is affecting us.

Comments

• dee4848
    dee4848 Community member Posts: 256 Pioneering
    edited March 2018
    @listing2 Hi not a lot you can do if the assessors are ill I'm afraid it' just one of life' things .Good luck on the 26th 
  • maid08
    maid08 Community member Posts: 307 Pioneering
    RING UM UP TELL THEM THE ACCESSERS ARE PERFECTLY HEALTHY YOU CAN TELL Y JUST BY LOOKING AT THEM ????THEY MAY SAY DONT BE DAFT  BUT THEN THATS  HOW THACCESSESS YOU ??? BUT SERIOUSLY GOOD LUCK IN YOUER NEXT ONE 
  • dee4848
    edited March 2018
    There is such things has sickness bugs  flu ect 
  • maid08
    dee4848 said:
    They is such things has sickness bugs flu ect 
    LETS HOPE ITS NOT A DISABILITY INDUCEING ILLNESS EHH

• dee4848
    @maid08 some of them do have disabilities 
  • maid08
    yes lieing being the main one
  • Government_needs_reform
    Government_needs_reform Community member Posts: 859 Pioneering
    maid08 said:
    RING UM UP TELL THEM THE ACCESSERS ARE PERFECTLY HEALTHY YOU CAN TELL Y JUST BY LOOKING AT THEM ????THEY MAY SAY DONT BE DAFT  BUT THEN THATS  HOW THACCESSESS YOU ??? 

@maid08 I love your reply.... Trust me that's something I would do as I don't care anymore, but I would love to say that reply. Classic.

As for the deferring the assessment I think it's disgusting to say the least it happens all to often, perhaps their running out of assessors.
    ⬇️
    I created one of the campaign election videos for Labour, and Jeremy Corbyn,
    This is a new version of Emeli Sande, Hope "You Are Not Alone
    I highlighted everything that's wrong with this country from benefits, NHS, UC etc, but now we have to put up with the hate now that is the Tories. 

You can see the video here.
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=P5o8hRHh9IY

• maid08
    maid08 said:
    RING UM UP TELL THEM THE ACCESSERS ARE PERFECTLY HEALTHY YOU CAN TELL Y JUST BY LOOKING AT THEM ????THEY MAY SAY DONT BE DAFT  BUT THEN THATS  HOW THACCESSESS YOU ??? 

@maid08 I love your reply.... Trust me that's something I would do as I don't care anymore, but I would love to say that reply. Classic.

As for the deferring the assessment I think it's disgusting to say the least it happens all to often, perhaps their running out of assessors.
    i gave up being polite or nice about it after im told im perfectly fit by some unreg physio  who was all nice and pleasant but deep down some power mad fruitcake out to hurt people
     with lies
  • maid08
    one thing to note in centres you get anilitacl acessers they cant send them out to homes so yes could be running out of fit capable honest medical peaple
  • Government_needs_reform
    Government_needs_reform Community member Posts: 859 Pioneering
    maid08 said:
    maid08 said:

i gave up being polite or nice about it after im told im perfectly fit by some unreg physio  who was all nice and pleasant but deep down some power mad fruitcake out to hurt people
     with lies

@maid08 seems to me you had a two faced one, like many are these days I've given up trusting people face to face. My reply to them now.

⬇️
    I created one of the campaign election videos for Labour, and Jeremy Corbyn,
    This is a new version of Emeli Sande, Hope "You Are Not Alone
    I highlighted everything that's wrong with this country from benefits, NHS, UC etc, but now we have to put up with the hate now that is the Tories. 

You can see the video here.
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=P5o8hRHh9IY

• maid08
    maid08 said:
    maid08 said:

with lies

@maid08 seems to me you had a two faced one, like many are these days I've given up trusting people face to face. My reply to them now.

always took people at face value and treated them with respect ?but in life thats a deluded view people are just users liers or plain dishonest unless they want???a person walks into your home with a smile then walks out grinning  throw um out before they get the chance ?ask one question if you do not like the attitude on answer that's it

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.