Help please re appeal form. — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Help please re appeal form.

julieam
julieam Community member Posts: 12 Listener
edited March 2018 in PIP, DLA, and AA
Hello, I am appealing against a mandatory reconsideration notice for pip. I have to send a copy of my mrn with the appeal form, as this is the case do I have to repeat everything I said on the mr form as it is already all in the mrn report I sent in? 

Comments

• julieam
    Thanks, yes, I stated on my mrn
    that a lot of the things the assessor said were quite simply untrue but again they have not addressed this.it seems such a waste of time to have to state it all again but I guess they are hoping that people just can't be bothered doing it.
  • CockneyRebel
    CockneyRebel Community member Posts: 5,209 Disability Gamechanger
    Just stating that things are not true will not score the points you need.
    You must concentrate on showing that you meet the criteria for an award

CR
    Be all you can be, make  every day count. Namaste
  • julieam
    Yes I did that, or thought I had, on my mrn. But they just didn't address it at all.
  • CockneyRebel
    CockneyRebel Community member Posts: 5,209 Disability Gamechanger
    Appealing to the tribunal is a different matter to MR. The tribunal is independent and only interested in the truth of how your condition affect the things you can do with regard to the descriptors. They are not really interested in the misrepresentations of the HCP

CR
    Be all you can be, make  every day count. Namaste

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.