Received PIP assessment — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Received PIP assessment

clarzier
clarzier Community member Posts: 51 Courageous
Just received pip assessment back. Only got to page 5 and my mind is blown and also I've found a lot of lies. 
Does the assessor award you the points or do two award them.
Im really confused by it all and if I'm reading it correctly there is nothing wrong with me. Please advise....

Comments

• Deanarae
    Deanarae Community member Posts: 5 Listener
    hi, clarzier getting pip is not easy I know. it took me several attempts to get it. my advice would be to talk an advisor about this and keep fighting for it.  
  • dee4848
    dee4848 Community member Posts: 256 Pioneering
    @clarzier you should have black dots at the sides of your descriptors these are your points 
  • clarzier
    There's no black dots it's a PA4 V3 form
  • clarzier
    Just called DWP I've lost everything
  • CockneyRebel
    CockneyRebel Community member Posts: 5,209 Disability Gamechanger
    As you have the assessor report you can start preparing for MR.
    Addressing the lies and misrepresentations is important but will not score you any points. You must concentrate on showing that you meet the criteria for an award.
    Go through each descriptor and apply the reliability factors which are often overlooked. If you can get further relevant evidence then you should do so. There is lots of good info on here about the appeal process so please do have a look.

You might also consider making a complaint about the HCP, this is a separate matter to MR but you can mention that you are doing so

CR
    Be all you can be, make  every day count. Namaste
  • Misscleo
    Misscleo Community member Posts: 647 Pioneering
  • CockneyRebel
    CockneyRebel Community member Posts: 5,209 Disability Gamechanger
    HCP = Health Care Professional

CR
    Be all you can be, make  every day count. Namaste
  • whistles
    whistles Community member Posts: 1,583 Disability Gamechanger
    Did you get zero points in both our have they awarded you something but under? 
    That might be a starting point for you.
    Do not follow me, I don't know where I am going.
  • clarzier
    I only have the assessors report at the moment and she's ticked every box to say I did not qualify for the descriptor so I'm presuming it will be 0 points when I get the letter. She has told lies and sort of contradict herself and just copied and pasted the same answer for every box. 
  • deb74
    deb74 Community member Posts: 814 Pioneering
    hi clazier. i had an assessment in november last year. it was an esa assessment but the assessor decided to ask questions about my mobility which i had answered when i first got my pip. he awarded me 0 points and made me out to be a liar. i phoned pip people as soon as i got the results and fortunatley i was told that my pip had not been affected. but i still haven't been awarded the right pip amount. i got a letter from pip saying that they would not change my pip event though i scored 18 points for disability living which should mean that i should be getting enhanced daily living. oh well at least i am getting my pip and in my next pip assessment hey will put it up but that is not until 2021. 
  • clarzier
    As soon as I got my assessment back I contacted dwp who did confirm that I had scored 0 points and that I hadn't qualified for PIP in fact motability had received notification before I have. The assessment is based on lies and I really don't know where to start
  • Matilda
    Matilda Community member Posts: 2,593 Disability Gamechanger
    @clarzier

The first step is to make a mandatory reconsideration (MR) request.  There is a Mandatory Reconsideration letter tool which will generate a letter for you.

http://www.advicenow.org.uk/pip-tool 

Try to get some local help from CAB or similar.

• clarzier

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.