I'd like to make friends — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

I'd like to make friends

miket123
miket123 Community member Posts: 3 Listener
edited March 2018 in Coffee lounge
Hello everyone , I am Michael I am autistic, and would like to make friends here . I like martial arts and learning foreign languages , I like walking in parks too. Please feel free to talk to me

Comments

• Pippa_Alumni
    Pippa_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 5,793 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @miket123, and welcome to the community! :)
  • susan48
    susan48 Community member Posts: 2,221 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi miket123,
    Im Susan,
    This is a fantastic site, lots of great friendly people with lots of help and guidance.
    You have a few hobbies, keeping you body and mind active, good on you
  • JennysDad
    JennysDad Community member Posts: 2,299 Disability Gamechanger
    Hello Michael @miket123 and welcome to the community. Glad to have you with us.
    The only 'martial art' I'm competent in is that of 'running away'. Quite good at that. I speak some French, a very little German and a very little Italian. I got quite a long way through the online Duolingo French course, but seemed to run out of free time. Walking in the park is one of my favourite activities, as is taking photographs. In my favourite park I seldom get to take photographs as I'm too busy feeding the birds and squirrels!
    Hoping to get to know you better,
    Warmest best wishes,
    Richard
  • Barbiesnemesis
    Barbiesnemesis Community member Posts: 86 Pioneering
    Hello @miket123 I like walking in the park too. I like looking at the trees and the birds I love spring time when all the trees have new green leaves and the flowers are blooming. I like learning languages but I'm not that good at it! I like to learn about other people and cultures from different countries.

• deb74
    deb74 Community member Posts: 814 Pioneering
    hi miket123. i joined the scope community not long ago and you will find plenty of friendly people on here and get a lot of good advise on all sorts of things.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 1,741 Listener
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • charlene
    charlene Community member Posts: 555 Pioneering
    Hello welcome Mike 123. You would love my son, he has just returned after travelling for nine months.  I have wonderful photos of  New Zealand, Cambodia, Thailand, Uganda, Sri Lanka and Manu, many other wonderful counties.  Within a week of returning home he took of to France for snow boarding. Lol that was during the time we had all that snow.  I think at present he has gone to Devon
    When the going gets tough, the tough get going.

Brightness