scared — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

scared

wenny
wenny Community member Posts: 2 Listener
hi I was born with ectopic bladder and bowel over the years my health as got worse but now I'm wondering if any one can advice  me you see i was told I would never have children which caused  great sadness but in 94 luckily and to the most joyful time I'm my life had a son which caused quite a few problems so in 2000 I had to go to middles hospital I was told I had to have part hysterically only leaving my cervix as they needed it to attach cortex mesh to and then to my spine now 18 years on I've been told that in fact I still have everything and to top that they say i have cyst on my ovary  so know my depression  is worse than ever and none wants to admit they where wrong so many operations as so many mishaps I don't know where to go from here in so scared as the cyst was found 2 years or so ago and the gynecology  said at time because I had no symptoms I was fine now they decide to look into it while I don't sleep and just worry sorry for going on but I have none else to chat to who could possibly understand or advice me what should I do thank you for reading

Comments

• kimbenson21
    kimbenson21 Community member Posts: 15 Connected
    Hi Wenny, so sorry to hear about your horrific ordeal. Is there any chance you could seek some advice from a solicitor, maybe then you will at least get some peace of mind. 
  • wilko
    wilko Community member Posts: 2,458 Disability Gamechanger
    Hello Wenny, the last post is good advice as there just may be some action that could be taken or looked into on your medical treatment given. But I know it's not easy  but try not to worry about what if this or that see your health professionals and get some definitive answers and put your mind at rest.
  • charlene
    charlene Community member Posts: 555 Pioneering
    So sorry to hear of your probems.  Just wanted to say hello.
    When the going gets tough, the tough get going.
  • whistles
    whistles Community member Posts: 1,583 Disability Gamechanger
    I'm surprised they are happy to just leave a cyst even with no symptoms.
    You wouldn't a have that at all if the first operation had been carried out properly?
    Do not follow me, I don't know where I am going.

Brightness