PIP REPORT - Page 3 — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

PIP REPORT

Options
13»

Comments

• bevt2017
    bevt2017 Community member Posts: 324 Pioneering
    Options
    Hi @NannaP

Good for you!
    I'm doing the same.

The selection process is seriousy flawed.
    People are suffering at the hands of others, who are not qualified to make decisions.

"Ministers do not have power, but they do have influence".

Good luck Paula
    Bev x
  • charlene
    charlene Community member Posts: 555 Pioneering
    Options
    Well done Nana, proud of you..
    When the going gets tough, the tough get going.
  • NannaP
    NannaP Community member Posts: 44 Connected
    Options
    Thanks ladies☺ totally agree with you bev & good look with yours. 
    After do some research last night. I decided not enough peeps which I can understand why they dont, but peeps need to say enough is enough. They cannot get away with falsifying governments  documents. If I did it I would be in court for fraud. So that is the route I'm going down with ATOS. 
    Thanks again Px
  • whistles
    whistles Community member Posts: 1,583 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    dee4848 said:
    @NannaP Hi to my understanding your diagnosis should be 3 months before or @CockneyRebel could tell you and me more on this .
    The condition/ difficulty should have been present for three months or more.
    But pip does imply that it's not really about your disabilities but whether you can do the descriptors.
    Pip contradicts itself though by dismissing anything you say/ provide thats not backed up with an actual diagnosis in the first instance. 
    You must experience difficulties for the majority of days, I do. But they dismissed it because i had no actual diagnosis. 
    Do not follow me, I don't know where I am going.
  • NannaP
    Options
    They had every bit of medical evidence. I said what was wrong what I could and could not do. The NURSE who do assessment wrote almost the same as in 2015. A few more lies was included. I was asked if it was my bad day I cannot lie and said if it was I would be in bed unable to do anything for myself. It a disgrace 
  • CockneyRebel
    CockneyRebel Community member Posts: 5,209 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    A condition has to be present for three months and likely to continue for a further nine months for PIP to be awarded

CR
    Be all you can be, make  every day count. Namaste
  • NannaP
    Options
    Thank you for info. Px

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.