The empty space in my heart - Page 4 — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

The empty space in my heart

124»

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 126 Courageous
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • thespiceman
    thespiceman Community member Posts: 6,388 Disability Gamechanger
    Hello @Ella1976 Thank you for replying and sharing your story and what is happening.  I am always glad to listen. I can understand what pain and heartache you have been through.  I feel for you.  Thank you for kind comments.

What ever the illness or problems we as a community need to express the feelings emotions, so others can learn and be aware how can I deal with this.  Seek help and advice to deal with traumatic situations.  Life is never easy and trying to cope with what can be often daunting experiences.

Not be afraid to discuss what is bothering you.  All of us have had issues.  That we can support each other.

I use my life knowledge to benefit others who have fallen down and I have deep respect for those who have to go through a lifetime of  battles.  Be much as I can for them.  Ready to listen and offer my sincere support, kindness.

Offer comfort, prayer, words of wisdom if I can.

Hope you take care nice to talk to you.
    Community Champion
    SCOPE Volunteer Award Engaging Communities 2019
    Mental Health advice, guidance and information to all members
    Nutrition, Diet, Wellbeing, Addiction.
    Recipes
  • [Deleted User]
  • [Deleted User]
  • bevvyp
    bevvyp Community member Posts: 42 Connected
    Hi all I'm sorry to say I tried to kill myself 3 was ago, I got drunk _I don't drink_ and drank a bottle of oxycodone and told no one, luckily my sister came to fetch me for dinner as she had made too much but I was already unconscious, I nearly died and was in hospital a week and have damaged my liver, on the upside I now have support from mental health matters and psychiatry at hospital and a CPN so having a full evaluation of me and my meds, I've claimed ESA but the assessor stopped the assessment after 20 minutes due to my distress and and so claimed pip but am not holding out much hope, I've never claimed before but heard some horror stories, one thing I have realised is _ my hubby isn't coming back and I've got to start looking after myself
  • Pippa_Alumni
    Pippa_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 5,793 Disability Gamechanger
    Thank you for sharing this with us, @bevvyp. It must have been a really difficult time for you, but glad to hear you now have mental health support in place.

If you or anybody else reading this thread is dealing with thoughts of suicide, please do remember that the Samaritans are contactable 24/7 at 116 123 (UK).

Brightness