Epilepsy — Scope | Disability forum


allyk72 Member Posts: 1 Listener
Can anyone tell me if I can apply for kind of disablement money for my 8yr old she has been diagnosed with epilepsy and on medication?



Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.