I think I won my PIP ! — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

I think I won my PIP !

artuncs
artuncs Community member Posts: 7 Listener
Hi everyone, I claimed Pip on the phone on 04.01.2018 and then I received the form. After sent it back I had assessment with them first of this month. 

I still did not hear anything from them. I did not get any text msg or award letter. But when I checked my bank account this morning, I saw 1.349.50 paund has been paid from PIP.

I understand I got my PIP but please could you tell me what rate can my PIP? is it high rate?

Because I look the money came into my account, 1.349.50 for 3 months from the first claim, It make me think it's high rate. What do you think?

Regards
Erhan Artunc
Dan 

Comments

• wilko
    wilko Community member Posts: 2,458 Disability Gamechanger
    @artuncs, hello and welcome, it sound that you have got your pip award, but you are still waiting for the official award letter, may I sujest you ring DWP 08001214433 having your NI number to hand and ask about the payments and why you have not received your award letter, I am sure you will get all the information you need as if the award has been made your award details will be available on your file and you should be told. Well done.
  • Misscleo
    Misscleo Community member Posts: 647 Pioneering
    Happened again admin said dont know me again.
    Had to go through signing up again WHY ?
    Someones left the light on and noone home
  • Pippa_Alumni
    Pippa_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 5,793 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @Misscleo, are you having technical difficulties with the forum? If you drop us an email at community@scope.org.uk, we'll do our best to help! 
  • artuncs
    edited March 2018
    Hi again, Thank you @wilko

I called them and was told I was awarded the Standard Rate (9 Points) for my daily living and for my mobility activities I was awarded the Enhanced Rate (12 Points) 

The news has made my day. I hope you get great news too.
    Dan 
  • GizmoTiddles
    GizmoTiddles Community member Posts: 159 Pioneering
  • artuncs
    I also Esa in work group. Actually I was in support group for 5 years and then I failed my last assessment 7 months ago. And they put me in work group. But now I got my pip and do I switch from Esa work group to support group automatically ?
    Dan 
  • artuncs
    edited March 2018
  • CockneyRebel
    CockneyRebel Community member Posts: 5,209 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi artuncs

PIP and ESA are separate benefits. Your ESA group will not change because you now have PIP, only when you are next reveiwed for ESA can that happen.
    PIP can passport you to other benefits such as CTR and HB.If you have an IR element then you may also get diability premiums

CR
    Be all you can be, make  every day count. Namaste

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.