Update 19.02.18 — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Update 19.02.18

Options
cobra
cobra Community member Posts: 36 Pioneering
edited March 2018 in PIP, DLA, and AA

Update 19.02.18

Today, by recorded delivery, I have sent to Bradford, my appeal form SSCS1, together with mandatory reconsideration notice and couple of old Dr’s reports and an OT report.

I’ve still not received any papers from DWP of my SAR (form SANTA01) or from my GP as per # 17 above.

All it remains now is to receive Tribunal notification. 

Thank you @Matilda and others who've given me an inspiration to go and file for an appeal.

How long before the court replies ?

Comments

• duckett123
    duckett123 Community member Posts: 81 Courageous
    Options
    they have 28 days to contact you but mite be few mnts before you get to court
  • cobra
    Options
  • cobra
    edited March 2018
    Options

UPDATE

Just to let you know that after sending my appeal to the tribunal I received a letter from the Courts that they have received my papers and the court has sent copies to DWP. Then out of the blue I’ve received a text message from DWP

“WE’VE RECEIVED THE WRITTEN REPORT OF YOUR PIP ASSESSMENT. WE WILL WRITE TO YOU ONCE WE’VE MADE A DECISION ON YOUR PIP. AS A GUIDE YOU SHOULD HEAR FROM US WITHIN 4 WEEKS. YOU DON’T NEED TO CONTACT US UNLESS ANY OF THE DETAILS YOU GAVE US HAVE CHANGED. THANK YOU.” 

Can anyone help what this means?

• wilko
    wilko Community member Posts: 2,458 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Sounds as if maybe the txt was sent in error, but as it reads it gives the impression that a desision will be made by DWP and not the courts. I would ring them up and see what they see it a free call so sit comfortably and wait till your call is answered mine was 48 minutes last time I called you have nothing to loose and may give you peace of mind.

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.