Sleep apnea — Scope | Disability forum

Sleep apnea

Does any one know if i can claim esa i have sleep apena and t/2 diabetes on a machine at night to help my breathing 



Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.