another person with you in acessmant — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

another person with you in acessmant

maid08
maid08 Community member Posts: 307 Pioneering
on your assessment get friend or family to take notes not ask questions just notes on what has been said   then after aceser gone write out your own report  your words their words   then get it signed and go to solicitors and get it sworn then if lies are on their report yours can and will be used its only 25 quid if not less but could win you a lot more

Comments

• Nystagmite
    Nystagmite Community member Posts: 596 Pioneering
    edited March 2018
    Why get a solicitor involved? 

Alternatively, you could ask to record it.
  • Misscleo
    Misscleo Community member Posts: 647 Pioneering
    How do you find a solicitor whod go with you.
    Soliitors dont put "will come with you to check if your being robbed:
  • Nystagmite
    Misscleo said:
    It looks like they're suggesting you get a friend to go with you (which is recommended) and then get a solicitor to sign it. But why would someone whose never met you and wasn't at your assessment sign it?
  • maid08
    Why get a solicitor involved? 

Alternatively, you could ask to record it.
    BECAUSE A SOLICITOR WILL ALLOW YOU TO SWEAR ON OATH THE STATEMENT IS TRUE   A RECORDING DONE WITH THEIR PERMISION IS **** YOOU SIGHN THAT YOU CAN ONLY USE IT IN A WAY TO PROTECT THEM IN MY VIEW ??WHEN YOU ARE RECORDED TO YOU GET THEM TO SIGHN WHAT THEY CAN OR CANT USE IT FOR? 
  • maid08
    Misscleo said:
    It looks like they're suggesting you get a friend to go with you (which is recommended) and then get a solicitor to sign it. But why would someone whose never met you and wasn't at your assessment sign it?
    WHEN U ARE HAVEING ACESMANT YOUER FREIND NOTES THE COMENTS ACTIONS  MAKES A STATEMANT  THEN GETS IT SWORN BY A SOLICITER   THE SOLICITER IS ONLY TAKING YOUER OATH  AND THATS EASY TO DO

• Nystagmite
    There's no need to shout at me. I can't read a word you've written either.

You need to remove your caps lock.
  • Nystagmite
    Jeez, you're such a hypocrite. You're right - manners cost nothing. That includes yourself.
  • susan48
    susan48 Community member Posts: 2,221 Disability Gamechanger
    maid08,
    I thought this site was for help and support!
    i definitely would not just take someone’s word for things without researching myself.
    To be honest, your comment “ I HOPE YOU ALL LOSE BENEFITS “ is nasty. Not a nice thing to say to anyone 
  • whistles
    whistles Community member Posts: 1,583 Disability Gamechanger
    @maid08
    Sorry but you have been reported for that vile comment.
    Do not follow me, I don't know where I am going.
  • Lasian_Alumni
    Lasian_Alumni Community member Posts: 659 Pioneering

We want the community to be a safe and supportive place. 

It is important to make sure your messages respect other users’ views and suggestions, even if you don’t agree with them. Take care to present your views tactfully and remember that it is hard to get across tone and meaning in the written word.

This discussion has been closed.

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.