Compliance letter/ Telephone Interview - Page 2 — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Compliance letter/ Telephone Interview

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 48 Listener
    I also phoned them and they wouldn’t talk to me about anything until today they wouldn’t bring the phone interview forward as they said the interviews are Scheduled three weeks in advance
  • Norton2018
    Norton2018 Community member Posts: 19 Connected
    Aww bless.. I am going through about the same.. With PIP.. Suffered severe depression since my mum died just after I give birth.. Went on till 7 yrs ago when my dad took his own life..
    I was born disabled called Poland Syndrome.. RARE condition also osteoarthritis and Piriformis syndrome all chronic... 
    Yet 3 years ago.. I got DLA HIGHER RAt for indefinitely . now I am 10 times worse can barely walk. Anxiety thru roof.. Depressing and mood swings..and my interview error was a exnurse.. Very rude.. Humiliated.. I felt.. Also like a piece of muck...I so hope you get it sorted.. These folk know NOTHING ABOUT ANXIETY. SLEEPLESS NIGHTS.. DEPRESSION AND MOOD SWINGS made worse by their ridiculous TIME WAITING STUFF.. 
    Am putting a complaint into ATOS.. Who supply's decision makers etc... Not that I'll be heard...  

• [Deleted User]
    I’m really sorry to hear you are going through that, I think mine is about my son useing my address as a postal address, he has applied for a new job that has a screening Process, 
    because I had a  nervous breakdown  in 2008 he helps me out with stuff a lot as I find life hard to manage, he comes and cooks for me because I forget stuff
  • [Deleted User]
    I’ve never had one of these phone interviews before and I’ve never heard of them till I got this letter 
  • susan48
    susan48 Community member Posts: 2,221 Disability Gamechanger
    @Norton2018, @Sandy Devon,
    i hope you both get things sorted out, it’s had enough, daily, without this added stress and anxiety 
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 142 Listener
    Hope the interview goes okay for you. Keep us updated :) 
  • [Deleted User]
    Well someone reported me for living with someone that person was a friend and did some painting for stayed over a few times but we were not in a relationship, he lived at his Mums
  • [Deleted User]
    But I’m now worried because he hasn’t said the case is Closed, 
  • susan48
    @Sandy Devon,
    why do people stick their nose in things when the “think” they know stuff but clearly not the truth or whole story.
    I do hope it’s over for you. Can you not contact them to ask about closing the case
  • [Deleted User]
    All he said was if you don’t hear from us then you know everything is ok 
  • susan48
    @Sandy Devon,

but how how long do you wait to “hear”,

thats actually not not telling you anything and the worry!

i would leave it a few days then contact them to ask the question, if it was me
  • [Deleted User]
    I will, someone came to see me about 3 years ago with the same allegation but told him the same as I told this Guy, but he was very different with me a lot Nicer and just said yes I’m happy with that and said I’m going to close this case, but the Guy that phoned me today was asking a lot more questions and reading me statements. 
  • susan48
    Statements!

all you can do is tell the truth and hope they listen.

i would however wonder, who is reporting you repeatedly?

still I would contact them in a few days, just so you know what the process is, the not knowing is worse than not
  • [Deleted User]
    Yes I will do, they are very black and white, they got the surname wrong of the person they said lived here, I then said I think l know who you are  referring to and I have the  correct surname  and told them I’ve were just friends and he had stayed over a few times as he was doing painting for me and lived quite a way from here, I did see him a lot as we become good friends but we fell out about 8  months ago because he always wanted a relationship with me and I wasn’t interested, 
  • susan48
    Could it be him that’s doing this.
    i have either my son or a friend, who is male, stay over at mine at least half the week for various reasons.
    the DWP are aware of this as I asked my friend to let them know, i was paranoid.
    the fact they don’t have all the true facts, the surname, would suggest they don’t know the truth
  • [Deleted User]
    No I phoned him to tell him and he said no it wasn’t and l believed him his not a  i vindictive person, and the guy getting the last name wrong had the first 3  letters right and there’s only 5 in the name l think it  was a ploy to see if l would give the correct name,  i’m in iPhone queue waiting to speak to citizens advice bureau, 
  • susan48
    Good,
    getting CAB advice is a good idea.

i do hope you sort this out soon 
  • [Deleted User]
  • susan48
    Let me know how thing get on and try and not worry too much, I know you probably will but please try  :)
  • [Deleted User]
    Thanks I will do

Brightness