hello :) — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

hello :)

Options
laurahc__
laurahc__ Community member Posts: 34 Courageous
Just dropping by to say hello. I recently stumbled across Scope's online community thanks to Pippa (Life of Pippa) and I decided to register as I'm going through a bit of a rough time currently.

I have Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome, Fibro and Reactive Arthritis. I also have suspected gastroparesis and these things combined meant that I've been put on long term sick leave which I'm finding quite hard to adjust to. 

Anyway, hoping to get to know people on here. I write a blog confessionsofazebra.blog if you want to find out more about me.
confessionsofazebra.blog 

Comments

• CockneyRebel
    CockneyRebel Community member Posts: 5,209 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi laurahc and welcome

Thanks for joining our community
    is there anything we can help  you with ?

CR
    Be all you can be, make  every day count. Namaste
  • debbiedo49
    debbiedo49 Community member Posts: 2,904 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Welcome. I also enjoy creative writing one off articles for online groups and am part of a charitable newsletter group where I live. I used to blog to myself to record my recovery journey so I could look back on it and take note of the progress as my memory is so bad. I found it very useful but I’m too private to share apart from with close friends. Blogging is wonderful. It’s only in recent years my mind has allowed me to write again and that’s progress!  Take Care.
  • debbiedo49
    Options
     Beginnings

● Every breath is a new beginning, a puff of air, pushing energy into being.
    ● Every action is a beginning, a surge of movement , causing activity to occur.
    ● Every thought is a beginning, a release of intention, whispering life into the
    universe.
    ● Every step is a beginning, movement on a path to a destination of your choosing.
    ● Every beginning is the start of something new and an opportunity to write each
    new page afresh.
    ● Every beginning is a chance to be your best you, doing the best that you can, living
    your life the way you choose to.
    ● Every beginning is saying sorry to regrets, forgiving yourself and others, letting go
    and moving on from that part which is done.
    ● Every beginning is waking up, embracing each day as it comes, the sun rising and
    the earth turning, welcoming today in anticipation.
    Begin... ....
  • laurahc__
    laurahc__ Community member Posts: 34 Courageous
    edited March 2018
    Options
     Beginnings

● Every breath is a new beginning, a puff of air, pushing energy into being.
    ● Every action is a beginning, a surge of movement , causing activity to occur.
    ● Every thought is a beginning, a release of intention, whispering life into the
    universe.
    ● Every step is a beginning, movement on a path to a destination of your choosing.
    ● Every beginning is the start of something new and an opportunity to write each
    new page afresh.
    ● Every beginning is a chance to be your best you, doing the best that you can, living
    your life the way you choose to.
    ● Every beginning is saying sorry to regrets, forgiving yourself and others, letting go
    and moving on from that part which is done.
    ● Every beginning is waking up, embracing each day as it comes, the sun rising and
    the earth turning, welcoming today in anticipation.
    Begin... ....
    Thank you, I really needed this today
    confessionsofazebra.blog 
  • debbiedo49
    Options
    You are welcome

Brightness