Hi, my name is dadali! — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is dadali!

dadali
dadali Community member Posts: 8 Listener
Hi im dadali or alan im 61
Registered disabled I have arthritis and copd spondolitis.high bp.that suddenly drops n I then have a blackout

Comments

• Pippa_Alumni
    Pippa_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 5,793 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @dadali, and welcome to the community! 
  • JennysDad
    JennysDad Community member Posts: 2,299 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi Alan, @dadali and it's good to have you with us.Very glad to meet you.
    Richard
  • dadali
    Thanks guys it's apreciated
  • JennysDad
    Hi again Alan, @dadali
    If you can, in your own time and without any pressure, please tell us more about yourself. The better we get to know you the more easily we may be able to find ways to be of use to you.
    Warmest best wishes,
    Richard
  • dadali
    Hi again Richard im 61 in December I have arthritis in spine crumbling discs I also have spondolitis.as well as copd.i suffer sudden blood pressure drop been diagnosed with sleep apnea lol no wonder I can't sleep lol.i also have arthritis in my left leg where i broke it and the break spiralled like a staircase from ankle to knee.and arthritis in hip n hand. And they wonder why I can't sleep lol
  • JennysDad
    Hi Alan, @dadali, and yes, I can see why you have such a problem sleeping! And I'm impressed by anyone who can keep such a sense of humour when they are in the kind of pain and difficulty you are in. Kudos to you.
    I suspect you'll find most posts on here referring to spondylitis (if I've got the right one there - there are a number of related conditions with very similar names) and arthritis within the Dealing with chronic pain thread here . In the conversations there you should meet up with members with similar conditions who will be able to relate directly to your own experience.
    Although there are references to sleeping problems in many different threads, I haven't found a direct reference to sleep apnoea. That might just be that I've not used the best search method - I'm still relatively new to this. I have, however, found The Sleep Apnoea Trust Association, who have a website here 
    I hope something in this proves useful to you, but whether it does or not please don't hesitate about getting back to us. We're here and listening.
    Honoured to meet you, Alan,
    Warmest best wishes to you,
    Richard
  • dadali
    Thanks Richard nice to meet you n thanks 
  • Sam_Alumni
    Sam_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,671 Disability Gamechanger
    Welcome to the community @dadali
    Scope
    Senior online community officer
  • dadali