Just for change. — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Just for change.

Options
yingtong
yingtong Community member Posts: 37 Pioneering
i was force to change from DLA to PIP in June 2017 and It was awarded indefinitely and it will not be reviewed before May2027 and I awarded enhanced mobility and care,the care part I could not get the care element on DLA.I had tremendous help from Age UK,who came to my home and filled out the PIP forms and coralated all of my medical evidence for me as I have become visually impaired.I had home assessment carried out by Atos the HCP professional and he acted very professionally and appeared to have knowledge of all my conditions and the assessment lasted about 40 minutes and I was 68 when I was transferred over toPIP. I thought I would post this just to show there can be positive outcomes.i wish good luck to all who are trying to get just deserves.

Comments

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.