Voices and Psychosis - Page 2 — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Voices and Psychosis

Options
2»

Comments

• dee4848
    dee4848 Community member Posts: 256 Pioneering
    Options
    You didn' offend me in anyway at all ..I wish you the best and I hope you will get a way out of this terrible experience.you are in my thoughts and prayers x
  • millington
    millington Community member Posts: 10 Listener
    Options
    I'm glad I haven't offended you and I'm pleased that you have taken the time to talk to me about your experience I'm also honoured that I'm part of your prayers that means a lot to me but my illness will never go away it's just a matter of finding the right meds in the right dose to help me function on the outside but with every illness there is a chance of a relapse and I just have to learn to put my safety measures into practice it's just hard sometimes and the voices sometimes win 
  • dee4848
    Options
    I think you need to firstly look at what you believe , do you think or know the voices are real or do you think or know it's an illness , in my case I thought it was an illness .
  • dee4848
    Options
    @millington Hi you have been in my thoughts hope your ok and hope you had a pleasant night 
  • millington
    millington Community member Posts: 10 Listener
    Options
    Hi I have had a reasonable day thank you hope you have had s nice day too
  • bazz18
    bazz18 Community member Posts: 3 Listener
    Options
    @Millington hi so sorry you're suffering with voices, I really understand what you're going through as I hear voices they are very derogatory and can be cruel I was diagnosed with bpd which is short for borderline personality disorder I feel so ashamed to talk about it but I felt you should know you're not alone, this seems to be a caring forum they can talk to you and hopefully ease the torment you're suffering, God bless. 
  • Roma_Fletcher
    Roma_Fletcher Community member Posts: 30 Courageous
    Options
    Hello lovely, I'm so sorry that you are so poorly. I wish to welcome you to this group ❤️. They are amazing on here, you will get a lot of support. I suffer with depression and anxiety, and these guys are brilliant. Take care. Bless you

Brightness