I am struggling with PIP and ESA forms — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

I am struggling with PIP and ESA forms

meg61
meg61 Community member Posts: 2 Listener
edited April 2018 in PIP, DLA, and AA
Hi 
I am struggling with PIP and ESA forms. Not the questions but how to answer and explain complex pain from multiple conditìons in a couple of lines. Also with motivation to get them done. So tired and without much of a concentration span due to fibromyalgia, b12 deficiency, lymphedema of both legs, odoema of legs and arms and face due to CKD and ensuing issues with medication side effects. This is all fairly new to me and I would welcome any advice please. I have deadlines coming up for.submitting forms next week! Thank you

Comments

• JennysDad
    JennysDad Community member Posts: 2,299 Disability Gamechanger
    Hello @meg61 and a warm welcome to the community. I am glad you have found us.
    I'm not qualified to help with your particular questions, but we have people who are and one of our benefits advisors will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
    For now, please bear with us, and if there is anything else you would like to ask or to tell us about, please don't hesitate to do so.
    Warmest best wishes to you
    Richard
  • CockneyRebel
    CockneyRebel Community member Posts: 5,209 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi meg and welcome

You do not have to squeeze your answers into the little boxes. You can type your answers on separate sheets and attach them to the back
    Just put a reference in the box to the sheets.
    You should put your name and NI on each page and number them eg. 1 of 10,
     2 of 10 etc
    Preferably attach them by punching a hole on the top left and tie together with string or treasury tag

CR
    Be all you can be, make  every day count. Namaste
  • meg61
    meg61 Community member Posts: 2 Listener
    Thank you very much indeed. 
    Thank you
  • Sam_Alumni
    Sam_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,671 Disability Gamechanger

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.