PIP! Please somebody help me — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

PIP! Please somebody help me

fedupaPIP
fedupaPIP Community member Posts: 7 Listener
edited April 2018 in PIP, DLA, and AA
I wish to make a complaint to pip
im so sick n tired of being given the run around
Xmas 2016 I was rushed into hospital with pneumonia and sepsis
long story short my kids were told to plan my funeral
anyway managed to recover eventually came outta hospital and had myopathy which I was told I'd recover from not true 
anyway at the time I came out I was on high rate care low rate mobility
we tried to claim higher rate mobility to get me an easier way to travel and be able to park without fines
they instead sent out a so called expert they reduced my careers to medium rate in March  last year
i suffer with tremendous depression I now have ptss
i won my case recently but the judge has misdated it il go into why at a later date
pip didn't send me no letters telling me what was going on I found out by ringing to find when they were paying my backdate
theres no comunication
ever since I've gone onto pip nothing but fights n no cooperation from there side I'm so so sick of it I'm constantly I'll from all the worry

Comments

• JennysDad
    JennysDad Community member Posts: 2,299 Disability Gamechanger
    Hello @fedupaPIP and a warm welcome to you. Glad you have found us.
    It won't surprise you to hear, I'm sure, that you are far from alone. The number of similar posts we see - even if it is a relatively small number overall - is still staggering. There are a large number of people who, like you, are 'fed up o' PIP.'
    The best advice you can get here on this matter will come from our benefits advisors, so I'm asking you to bear with us and give them time to get back to you. Although they have a lot on their plates these days, they're usually quick off the mark.
    In the meantime you could perhaps have a think about anything else that we might be able to help you with? Don't hesitate to get back to us and, in the meanwhile, do stay in touch.
    Warmest best wishes to you,
    Richard
  • Sam_Alumni
    Sam_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,671 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @fedupaPIP
    Im sorry to hear you are having such a tough time.
    Scope
    Senior online community officer
  • CockneyRebel
    CockneyRebel Community member Posts: 5,209 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi fedupaPIP and welcome

I think from your post so far, that you should get f2f advice from CAB, welfare rights or similar

CR
    Be all you can be, make  every day count. Namaste
  • Sam_Alumni
    Sam_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,671 Disability Gamechanger
  • Toffee
    Toffee Community member Posts: 251 Pioneering
    hi am looking for the link to get pip MR FORM ANYBODY HELP ME PLEASE
  • fedupaPIP
    fedupaPIP Community member Posts: 7 Listener
    Hi guys cab is really difficult cant email no more
    Hate sitting in waiting rooms
    Just going to have to grin n bear the wait

Its to long to exsplain guys
    I might do 1 day but today all ive done is cried im sick of the stress
    I want new clothes my bodyweights changed now in lesd able
    Making me so unhsppy
  • Pippa_Alumni
    Pippa_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 5,793 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @fedupaPIP, I'm so sorry to hear that you're struggling. Is there anything we can help you with at the moment? Do let us know and we'll do our best to advise.
  • JennysDad
    JennysDad Community member Posts: 2,299 Disability Gamechanger
    edited April 2018
    Hi again, @fedupaPIP.
    You seem to be in a very emotional state just at the moment, which is perfectly understandable. I have frankly no idea how I would cope in your circumstances, or in the circumstances of so many here. I've known tough times, yes, but tough in a different way, and I do not know that I would have the courage to cope with what people like yourself are going through.
    You are justifiably very unhappy at this moment, but you have got to take control of that unhappiness somehow, knowing that if it is possible to get you through this we will do everything we can. But whatever we can or can't do, it is you who needs to take control of this.
    @Username_removed has already posted a link to the document you wanted to get hold of, and again, that is here https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/683380/if-you-disagree-with-a-decision-made-by-dwp.PDF
    And can you tell us why CAB is so difficult for you to access?
    And perhaps you could use our helpline at 0808 800 3333? Talking to a human voice might help :smile:
    For now I have to head off line myself, but I know there are plenty of people around.
    Warmest best wishes to you,
    Richard

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.