Hi, my name is SuzieM! — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is SuzieM!

Options
SuzieM
SuzieM Community member Posts: 3 Listener
Hi everyone my name is Sue

Comments

• Sam_Alumni
    Sam_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,671 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @SuzieM welcome to the community :) Do you want to tell us a bit more about yourself?
    Scope
    Senior online community officer
  • SuzieM
    Options
    Hi I'm 64 I've been on DLA since 1995 supposedly for life and my condition is degenerative and has got worse and will continue to get worse not better and the will try to take it off me I've got myself in a right state trying to do this 45 or more page claim dates consultants putting things in context only done a couple of pages and given up or is that what they want Help !
  • charlene
    charlene Community member Posts: 555 Pioneering
    Options
    Hi Suzie, I am in the same position as you, but further down the line.  Had my assessment, which didn't go to well, but given enhanced care.  If you are determined to fill it in lithe form like I did, turn to the easiest conditions first. , and fill them in.  I found dressing myself and washing myself easy so filled them in first. Also, you don't have to fill the form in at one go. Actually, it took me many days over Many weeks.  Try to keep calm, there are many other people here who will give you good advice. 
    When the going gets tough, the tough get going.
  • SuzieM
    Options
    Thanks for your advice but I have already asked for more time and have only got until the 16th to return I will give it another try tomorrow and see how it goes once again Thankyou 
  • Sam_Alumni
    Sam_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,671 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
  • steve51
    steve51 Community member Posts: 7,153 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @SusieM

How are things today with regards to your “PIP” form????

Is there anything that I can help you with??? 

Many thanks.

Brightness