tribunal letter please help — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

tribunal letter please help

cher77
cher77 Community member Posts: 95 Courageous
edited April 2018 in PIP, DLA, and AA
hi all recieved letter from tribunal courts yesterday and not sure what it means I've attached part of it if you could take the time to read it and help me understand it that would be most helpful thanks in advance x. 

Comments

• cher77
    I was awarded enhanced for both but after f2f assessment lied and failed mandatory had to go to tribunal as was only awarded standard daily and enhanced mobility when my condituco had got worse hence going to tribunal x
  • CockneyRebel
    CockneyRebel Community member Posts: 5,209 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi cher

The tribunal has given you back enhanced for both until 25/07/2018
    So you should receive back dated payments to when it was changed and continue until july.
    You should ring DWP to make sure they have a copy. Payments usually Take 5-8 weeks

On your origional decision letter that you appealed does it say that your award will stop and you will have to re apply ?

Now the bad part, You will have to make a new claim asap

Your current award will stop on 25th july and it looks like you will have to make a new claim if you want to continue getting PIP

CR
    Be all you can be, make  every day count. Namaste
  • susan48
    susan48 Community member Posts: 2,221 Disability Gamechanger
    @cher77, I’m not sure what that means maybe @CockneyRebel or @Username_removed can help?

hope it’s good news though
  • susan48
    susan48 Community member Posts: 2,221 Disability Gamechanger
    @CockneyRebel sorry didn’t see your reply

congratulatios on the appeal 
  • cher77
    hi @CockneyRebel it doesn't say it will stop but i only had my f2f in December last year i do know that the end date they have on form of 25/07/2018 is wrong I've been awarded until 25/07/2020 and it says i will be assessed or heard from PIP by  letter before 25/07/2020 if that makes sense so if I'm to get back pay is that from my f2f in dec last year 
  • cher77
  • cher77
    i can tell you it's been very stressful but i haven't had a long wait like some people and they are still waiting for tribunal months after mines only been since Dec last year to deal with this process as if life isn't hard and stressful enough thanks for taking the time to read and help me x
  • CockneyRebel
    edited April 2018
    Ok that is great
    The back dated payment will be to the last decison date when it changed

You should receive a new letter from DWP just check the end date when you do get it. ( I don't trust the buggers :) )

CR
  • cher77
    thanks @CockneyRebel it's not about the money it's the fact how these f2f people play with people's life's and emotions but i am relieved that it's ended just checked the correct award letter my end date is November 2020 so got a couple of years to prepare for next assessment lol thanks for your replies x
  • CockneyRebel
    Glad to be of service :)

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.