i have Multiple Sclerosis and I need some support with benefits! — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

i have Multiple Sclerosis and I need some support with benefits!

Options
Deb0rahLacey
Deb0rahLacey Community member Posts: 1 Listener
i have Multiple Sclerosis, was diagnosed 14 years ago. Need some support with benefits!

Comments

• steve51
    steve51 Community member Posts: 7,153 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @DebOrahLacey

Good Morning & a Very Very Big Welcome.

Please please let me what help/support you need with your benefits this morning?????

Thanks.

• debbiedo49
    debbiedo49 Community member Posts: 2,904 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
  • JennysDad
    JennysDad Community member Posts: 2,299 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hello @Deb0rahLacey and a warm, if belated, welcome to the community. Very glad to have you with us. Has anyone ever told you you bear a striking resemblance to Jeremy Corbyn? :smile:
    You'll find a number of other members here who have MS and will probably be able to relate to what you are going through, and we have some really rather expert people who can advise on benefits issues. Bear with us and they will be in touch with you. @steve51 is an excellent chap to have in your corner too.
    Tell us more, Deb0rah, and let's see what we can do to help :smile:
    Very warmest best wishes to you,
    Richard
  • Pippa_Alumni
    Pippa_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 5,793 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @Deb0rahLacey, welcome to the community! How can we help?

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.