PIP assessment horrors — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

PIP assessment horrors

Options
ritareetgreene
ritareetgreene Community member Posts: 3 Listener
edited April 2018 in PIP, DLA, and AA
Hi I've been on dla for 6 year and recently changed my claim as my illness got worse from mental anxiety to ticks Tourette's so I had to put in for pip I went to an accessor I got my results and turned me down he was laughing at me in the room looking at my soninlaw to laugh too with tics my husband rand asos and they sent me a copy of my results to my horror he put everything down wrong saying I could raise my ledges up when on my back I never got on the couch says I can prepare meals I told him my husband sees to that say I plan journey say I can walk 200 mts say I can crouch which I can't cause had spinal surgery say I can put my arms behind my back which is untrue as I'm waiting on op on right shoulder I've been so tearfull at the lies and if he hadn't done this I would still get pip help I know it will go to tribunal he was only a nurse my husband said what people do this they say can be nurse or midwife how do they know my mental state my doctor even wrote me a letter which cost me £15 I will fight this all the way 

Comments

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.