esa capabiltiy questionnaire form has arrived, im worried sick — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

esa capabiltiy questionnaire form has arrived, im worried sick

shazier
shazier Community member Posts: 82 Pioneering
Hi everyone, Today i received my review capability for work questionnaire, i am feeling extremely anxious, stressed isnt the word and literally feeling sick to the stomach. 
I cant believe it. i have been trying my best to get my head around my review for pip which is due in June and esa review form arrives.My head is all over the place i cant even think straight, two forms to fill in one after the other, i don't feel i can cope for much longer, i was starting to feel more comfortable in the group and getting a little bit more confident, but im slipping backwards agin., I have been filling in draft copies for my pi hoping to be ready but, my wording is terrible, im really struggling. My daughter has asked cab if they still do home visit with helping to fill forms in but the dont anymore so, i dont know where to get help filling them in, and now the esa form too? sure they have done it on purpose just to put more pressure on me? does anyone know wh visits to help fill the forms in please, i so wish i didn't have aggraphobia and severe anxiety, i know i will definatley go into a severe panick taking my forms down to cab so im desperate tog et help filling them in. any advie please

Comments

• debsidoo
    debsidoo Community member Posts: 325 Pioneering
    Hi Shazier
    You could try contacting local Age Concern branch.They sometimes have advisors who will come out and help you fill out forms.Or if you are in Housing Association property they also have a designated officer to help with benefit applications @CockneyRebel is very knowledgeable about these things so is @Username_removed.
       Debsidoo.x
  • CockneyRebel
    CockneyRebel Community member Posts: 5,209 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi shazier

Sometimes AGE UK can help

CR
    Be all you can be, make  every day count. Namaste
  • shazier
    Thank you everyone, im really trying to hold myself together. i still have a copy of my first form and my daughter filled that in, I didnt have to attend a face to face back then 5 yrs ago but evidence i have is still the same apart from my new diognoses of ishemich heart disease and copd. Im getting really stressed because its not just this form its my pip review coming up also, that is makig me feel sick to the stomach every day and i really am getting very anxious, and my anxiety is going up and down, one min im okish and the next im starting to panick and stress over it again. im my head im failing before i start and the thought of going to  tribuneral is totally out of the question for me. I know if im turned down i wont be able t fight it because i wont attend, its not a case of i dont want to, its  case of i really cant. my duaghter just hasnt got the time to sit and fill the pi form in so i am going to need help to fill it in, my mind just goes a blank and i lose concentration altogether. I fear the worst before its even happend. Reason for wanting to get my pip form done in draft ready for when the original form arrives, i cant settle and worrying which isnt helping myself but, i cant help it, i really can be a terrible stress head and my anxiety goes through the roof. I need to find someone that will help me or im going to go to pieces 
  • despondent
    despondent Community member Posts: 88 Connected
    edited April 2018
    Hi Shazier, I am putting up two links for you. They are from Benefits and Work website. You can take their PIP and ESA tests online and it will let you know, how you will do if you were to put that information on your forms. I strongly suggest becoming a member of Benefits and Work as you will have access to a lot of information that they hold.
    Perhaps you could call your local MIND office and they might be able to send someone around or know of organisations that can help you.

First link is for PIP and second for ESA, copy and paste them in your web address window
    CTRL plus C to copy
    CTRL plus V to paste

https://www.benefitsandwork.co.uk/personal-independence-payment-pip/pip-self-test

https://www.benefitsandwork.co.uk/employment-and-support-allowance/start-the-esa-test

Good Luck
  • shazier
    @despondent
    thank you so much for the links 
    I have joined the benifits and work site:) there is allot of information and lots to read about.
    thank you for taking the time to find me the links
  • despondent
    despondent Community member Posts: 88 Connected
    edited April 2018
    I wish you all the best, and you are more than welcome.
  • Pippa_Alumni
    Pippa_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 5,793 Disability Gamechanger
    So sorry to hear you're feeling worried, @shazier. Just to add to the above, this Citizens Advice guidance on filling in the ESA form may be helpful too.
  • ezzer
    ezzer Community member Posts: 2 Listener
    Hi everyone my name is Eric I got a form yesterday through the post it's a esa form have to fill it in but I have learning difficulties and ADHD I'm panicking now does anyone know someone near stalybridge who could help me I live on my own and don't know anybody else thanks Eric 
  • ezzer
    ezzer Community member Posts: 2 Listener

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.