Awaiting a decision — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Awaiting a decision

Options
Mandzt
Mandzt Community member Posts: 2 Listener
edited May 2018 in PIP, DLA, and AA
I'm currently on high rate mobility PIP and enhanced ESA I was advised to apply for the daily living component on pip also I had my face to face on 4/4/18 I suffer with severe anxiety don't go out have to be told to wash change I don't cook. I was awarded the daily living component on ESA for these issues do you think I will be in with a chance of receiving the £350 daily living on top of my £235 mobility pip I had a bad accident where I smashed my femur and ankle and am full of metal it also caused severe nerve damage to my spine it causes a lot of problems with my mobility. Anyone been in a similar situation and when do you think I'll hear as I applied on 19-1-18 had face to face at my home on 4-4-18 
Thanks
Mandz

Comments

• debsidoo
    debsidoo Community member Posts: 325 Pioneering
    Options
    Hi Mandzt.
    I would give the DWP a call tomorrow and they should be able to at least tell you how much longer you will have to wait for a decision.You can’t really do much else until you hear how your award went.Good luck.
       Debsidoo.x
  • whistles
    whistles Community member Posts: 1,583 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    What's enhanced ESA? Do you mean you were put in the support group? 
    Do not follow me, I don't know where I am going.
  • Pippa_Alumni
    Pippa_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 5,793 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @Mandzt, welcome to the community!

Fingers crossed for the outcome you're hoping for. It's impossible to predict what you will be awarded, but hopefully you will hear soon. Waiting times also vary according where you live. If you have any concerns or feel you need an update, you could try calling the DWP on the number listed on your letters. All the best, and do keep us updated!

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.