Disabled toilets in a public building — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Disabled toilets in a public building

dadali
dadali Community member Posts: 8 Listener
Hi I regularly go to mecca bingo
However when new ppl enter and ask for toilets theyre told if say its a man just use the disabled toilts as the gents are about 300 yards away but there is a ladies so theyre told if the ladies are busy use the disabled toilet.a single toilet if seen disabled people on two sticks waiting 5 ins for an abled person to come out what do yu thik

Comments

• Misscleo
    Misscleo Community member Posts: 647 Pioneering
    Do you mean the elderly lady is not disabled.
    I brought this up before. If your not disabled STAY OUT OF THE DISABLED LOO.
    Some of us have extreme health problems and need ti use the loo NOW. We would wet ourselvs or worse while waiting for people who should NOT BE IN A DISABLED LOO
  • wilko
    wilko Community member Posts: 2,458 Disability Gamechanger
    When I had my last PIP acessment at Bristol there was a disabled toilet on the ground floor used by all the able body staff of the building as there where no other toilets nearby.
  • Sam_Alumni
    Sam_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,671 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @dadali
    I am struggling to find any accessibility information on the Mecca websites, you could try and speak to the manager at the club? Which club is it?
    Scope
    Senior online community officer
  • dadali
    Hi Sam I spoke to him last yr he said he would look into it well assistant manager then he was mover5
  • dadali
    It's the mecca at stockton on tees cleverland

Brightness

Disclaimer

Our website contains links to third parties’ websites for your information only.

We have no control over the content of those sites or resources and we don’t endorse or accept liability for the content of them.

Read the full Terms and Conditions and our Community House Rules.